Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July in A Series: Kingdom of Cambodia

Hello! In the following posts, I intend on sharing my thoughts from my recent journey through the delicate country of Cambodia. It is a compilation of emails I wrote to those who supported my trip financially, and in prayer as I was traveling and because of the response I received, I wanted to offer my observations to anyone else who finds themselves here reading my stuff. I could recap my experiences, share what I learned, and let you know how it has permanently changed the way I perceive the world; however, these are my raw thoughts while I was in the heart of this beautiful nation exactly as they spilled out of me. Please feel free to reach out to me should you have any questions regarding what you've read.


Gearing Up for Cambodia

Keepers of Knowledge

Precious Diamonds

An Assault on the Senses

Thank you!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About Me
i'm drey. i'm 25. i have two cats; i love to travel, take pictures, walk around antique shops, and eat donuts... and i'm trembling at the feet of my Savior.

Psalm 111:10

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise."

DRESSEMBER

DRESSEMBER
click the picture to help me advocate for those trapped in slavery!

Help End Human Trafficking

Popular Posts

---------------------------------

----------------------------------

Mulling Over My Morning Coffee